Fibreglass and Grp Mouldings
The professional highly skilled team at Fibreglass UK have over 25 years of experience in designing, fabricating and supplying GRP/fibreglass mouldings for the building and construction sector. Working with clients, architects, builders and engineers we are able to provide strong, durable and resilient GRP mouldings for almost any use.
Examples include, but certainly are not restricted to:
- Concrete form work
- Pre-cast concrete moulds
- Lift shaft liners
- Architectural components
- Enclosures and housings
- Tanking and waterproof solutions
When Morrison Construction needed a number of heavy-duty watertight lift shaft liners to protect the lift, its mechanism and cables had the possibility of exposure to ground water, they turned to Fibreglass UK. Constructed to be sturdy and hard-wearing these liners were designed, moulded and installed into the foundations of the building. Due to the quality of our work and quick response we were also asked to produce a number of precast concrete moulds for the same project.
GRP is the perfect material to use in the construction and refurbishment of buildings because it is:
- Durable; UV stabilised to prevent discolouration, resistant to all manner of extreme weather conditions, fire retardant (class 1/0 to BS 476 Part 7), and rot, rust and deterioration free.
- Replicable; Precision moulding means that components, housings or structures formed with GRP can be accurately replicated as many times as required.
- Adaptable; No matter the shape, size, finish or colour that you require your GRP mouldings to take, we will be able to form them to satisfy your needs, while also demonstrating compliance with all relevant standards and regulations to satisfy any authority.
- Of course fibreglass does not just have a functional purpose, on our Architectural & Construction GRP Mouldings page you can see how it can be used in many areas of building design for its aesthetic qualities too.
At Fibreglass UK we are always happy to discuss any project, however small or complicated, Call us today on 0800 014 1402.