Fibreglass UK specialise in providing GRP lining and tanking solutions for a wide variety of commercial and domestic applications. Our site team of well trained professionals have a wealth of composite expertise and carry out work throughout the UK. GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic also known as Fibreglass) is widely used throughout industry due to it being cost effective and highly durable. GRP provides an excellent lining system compared to other coating systems such as epoxies and urethanes and due to the way the system is applied and the thickness in which it is applied, this system is completely seamless and can be moulded around any complex structures or shape ensuring a complete water tight seal.
Examples of Fibreglass Lining Work Undertaken
- Pond & water feature lining
- Steam, shower & wet room lining
- Tank & bund lining
- Gutter & valley gutter lining
- Planter lining and liners
- Flat roof lining
- Vehicle lining
- And much more!
With all projects undertaken by Fibreglass UK, we provide risk assessments, method statements and all COSHH data sheets prior to site induction meetings and prior to the commencement of our work. With all our projects, we assign a dedicated project manager ensuring a continual source of information is made available to assist you during the project, with regular director visits and health and safety checks throughout the project you are guaranteed a smooth successful completion to your project, a truly fit and forget solution (100% customer satisfaction guaranteed).
Benefits of our GRP Lining System
- Conforms around any complex shapes or structures seamlessly
- Tough durable finish
- Can be made non slip if required
- Available in any BS or RAL colour
- Various laminate thicknesses can be achieved to meet specific requirements
- GRP moulded structures or mouldings can be incorporated
- Fixings and fastenings can be bonded in
- Applied on site with minimum disruption
- Quality assurance as standard
- Customer satisfaction Guaranteed!
To find out more about our fibreglass lining services and what we can do for you, please contact us today. We welcome the opportunity of discussing your next project or product requirements, you can call our sales team Free on 0800 014 1402. Alternatively, if your query is more complicated, or you would like us to contact you, please use the contact form and we’ll be happy to telephone you back.